Thursday, May 21, 2009

Apologies to anyone following my blog. This is going to be a love/hate relationship. The problem for newbies is that that they don't know where they are on the web/blog. I went to my blog using the correct address and there it was but I couldn't add to it. I had no control whatsoever. Now, I'm sure it is abundantly clear to some that you have to sign in, and if you asked me whether I would have to sign in I guess I would say yes. BUT I thought I was already there because I could SEE the blog.

Perhaps the following instructions would have been helpful:
"To see your blog go to your blog address. You can comment on your post there, but if you want to add a new post then you have to login through whatever account you have established for your blog."

2 comments:

  1. LOL Oh, I well remember how frustrating it was to use my email account when I first started over ten years ago. I still don't use all the features of my computer as well as I could because I haven't figured them out yet.

    Good start. I'll be interested to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there and keep moving forward! I graduated from Mineral Wells High and Im on my way to becoming a librarian! I look forward to following your posts and helping you along!

    ReplyDelete